Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Poonam Bajwa says her brace is cool




Poonam Bajwa who is bond with Jeeva in the blur Katcheri Arambam said,” Most of the scenes pertaining to me accept been completed. This is not the accepted charlatan role.

This is the aboriginal time I am accomplishing a role like this. In the aboriginal bisected I will be donning a altered affectionate of role and in the additional bisected I will be accomplishing the aloof adverse role. I cannot say at this date whether that role will be a abrogating one.

I had commutual with Jeeva in Thennavattu and for the additional time I am bond with Jeeva in this film. Our brace has been accustomed able-bodied amid the audience. Even in this blur the allure has formed out well. This blur is not out and out activity blur but it additionally has ball and sentiments.

Vadivelu is accomplishing the ball part. I am additionally acting with Vishnu in the blur Drohi. There is a action that I should not allege about Drohi so I am not in a position to allege about this film.”



 

Labels: Poonam Bajwa Actors Actress Movies News Movie Review Gossip Gallery Movies Event Tollywood South Kollywood Celeb News Tamil Films Bollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Wildfire Post example page

Backlinks

Best Indian websites ranking blogarama - the blog directory new malayalam movies,new films,film news,wallpapers Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Ckalari is my friend

BizHat.com Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool