Thursday, January 7, 2010

SRk, Kajol in My Name is Khan-Images











SRk, Kajol in My Name is Khan-Images

Actress Kajol will be soon seen in My Name is Khan with Shahrukh. This is her fourth movie after her marriage. The movie was shot in United States. The movie is directed by Karan Johar and it is expected to be publicized in about 70 countries by the movie’s stars. The movie is about a muslim with a form of autism, which has impact on his life. In a post 9/11 scenario he is suspected as a terrorist because of his behaviour.




Tags: Kajol, kajol in my name is khan, My name is Khan, my name is khan gallery, my name is khan latest pictures, my name is khan stills, my name is khan story, my name is khan story line, Shahruk and Kajol in My Name is Khan, Shahruk Khan, shahrukh khan in my name is khan, shahrukh khan kajol in my name is khan, shahrukh khan kajol my name is khan photos, srk, srk in my name is khan

1 comment:

Search This Blog


Wildfire Post example page

Backlinks

Best Indian websites ranking blogarama - the blog directory new malayalam movies,new films,film news,wallpapers Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Ckalari is my friend

BizHat.com Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool