Thursday, November 19, 2009

A chat with Kirthi Chawla



Why do actresses have dogs?
To safe guard against trespassers
Are you dad’s pet or mother’s pet?
My dad is in car business in Mumbai. After business he is fond of me. I cannot live without seeing my father.
How about cooking?
I can really cook well. I can make pooris, potatoes, and greens rice and carrot halva. They are my favorite.
Have you ever said I love you to anyone?
Let me do atleast four good films then let’s think about it.
How many set of dresses you have?
Once in six months I change all my dresses. I donate my old dresses to orphanages.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Wildfire Post example page

Backlinks

Best Indian websites ranking blogarama - the blog directory new malayalam movies,new films,film news,wallpapers Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Ckalari is my friend

BizHat.com Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool