Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Sherin takes a break


Sherin takes a break


Eagerly awaiting the release of Urchagam is Sherin. The young actress, who started her career in filmdom with Thulluvatho Ilamai, has taken a temporary break from acting.
The actress is busy appearing for her examinations in Bangalore.

Sherin says, ‘I am waiting to see the response for my Urchagam in Tamil only then, I would agree other films. Meanwhile, I have taken a break from acting to complete my under graduation exams’.

Sherin has made a comeback with Urchagam in Tamil. After Thulluvatho Illamai, when she was considered she lost her prominence in the industry, director Ravichandran gave her a fresh lease of life with Urchagam.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog


Wildfire Post example page

Backlinks

Best Indian websites ranking blogarama - the blog directory new malayalam movies,new films,film news,wallpapers Blog Search: The Source for Blogs

Ckalari is my friend

BizHat.com Directory
Submit your website to 20 Search Engines - FREE with ineedhits!

Search Engine Optimization and SEO Tools
TopBlogDir.blogspot.com button ColorPicker.com - Quick Online Color Picker Tool